Thursday, September 15, 2016

Happy Thursday...You Are Exactly Where You Need To Be!!!




  • Everything is going to work out for my highest good. 
  • I am in charge of my mind. 
  • I am strong in mind, body and spirit. 
  • I am unique. I feel good about being alive and being Me. 
  • Amazing opportunities exist for Me in every aspect of my life. 
  • I choose to be Happy right now. I love my life. 
  • I appreciate Everything I have. I live in joy. 
  • I am Positive and optimistic. I believe things will always work out for the best. 
  • I am a Powerful creator. I create the life I want. 
  • I embrace all that is to come.

Do you use affirmations? What are some of your favorites?







P.S.  Would you like to learn how simple daily affirmations can help you live a life on purpose while improving your health and increasing your wealth?  Click HERE for info.




Tamika L. Williams
(678)439-7832
trainwithtamika@gmail.com
Wellness Coach | Blogger | Network Marketer


No comments :

Post a Comment